Dear Virgina,

I hope this email will find you in good health and in a very good
condition. First of all thanks to advice the people in the market and to
make them aware regarding the fraud companies in the real estate market and
to Advice them that not deal with the Direct Homes & Al Olama Properties.

I Waqas ur Rehman, as a Head of Sales in Homes Direct Properties L.L.C
(Branch of Al Olama Properties) have few queries regarding your email. I
will highly appreciate your good self if you will please clarify these and
my mind will be clear regarding these questions also.

1)      Under which one Authority you have the right to Abuse the companies
through internet by propagating against them.
2)      Who has given you Authority to propagate against our Companies?
(Direct Homes & Al Olama Properties)
3)      There are Legal Authorities in Dubai they have rights to take
actions on fraud companies. If you are one of them then please excuse my
ignorance that I am still not aware of your this legal authority and if you
are a Real Estate company then I am sure that you don’t have any Authority
to practice the propaganda against other Real Estate Companies. If you are
not one of these then Who are you?
4)      How much do you know about our company?
5)      Have you ever dealt with our companies before?
6)      Do you have any prove that we are the fraud companies and we have
cheated the people?
7)      You mentioned about Direct Homes & Al Olama Properties have 70
cases in Bur Dubai Police Station? Can you provide the details about all
these 70 cases against the CEO Mr. Najeeb ur Rehman of Al Olama properties
and Direct Homes?

I will appreciate your good self if you could give me all these answer.

We have already taken a legal action against you and including your
company. We were trying to approach to your company owner but unfortunately
we didn’t able to reach him.

Once again Thanks and you will get call shortly from our legal advisor.

Regards
CEO
Najeeb ur Rehman
Al Olama Properties & Direct Homes