Dear colleague,

We hope that this email finds you healthy and safe.

On behalf of the Guest editors: Prof. Dr. António Paulo Moreira, Dr.
Félix Vilariño and Prof. Dr. Pedro Neto, we cordially invite you to
contribute a Review or Article to our Special Issue

"Advances in Industrial Robotics and Intelligent Systems" in /Robotics/.
Special Issue Website at:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/robotics/special_issues/Industrial_Robot

This Special Issue aims to disseminate the latest research achievements,
ideas and applications of robotics, control and automation, including,
but not limited to, the following:

    Fast setup of robotic systems;
    Programming robots based on CAD;
    Programming manipulators by demonstration;
    Autoadaptive and intelligent robotic cells;
    Transportable manipulators;
    Autonomous mobile manipulators;
    Mobile robot fleet management;
    Advanced sensing and perception;
    Motion control;
    Grasp planning;
    Trajectory planning in challenging environments;
    Applications of robots and mechatronics systems.

If 10 or more papers are published in this Special Issue, your great
work will be included to one print book. Thanks for your consideration.

We will provide you a special discount if your paper is submitted within
the next two months.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or  recommendations, please let
us know.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Charlene Dong