Oh, yes, you'll need to listen for the "load" event on whichever frame 
you wish to modify too.

Warning: You may or may not have problems relating to cross-domain 
scripting. Check the error console's messages.

- Blair




On 3/11/2008 5:22 AM, canadaduane wrote:
> It turns out that I am already doing the "addListener" bit (while
> shortening my program for the email, I missed that part).  Sorry to
> add confusion!
>
> Is there anything else that would prevent the frame DOM from being
> accessed?  Do I need a second level of listeners, i.e. to listen for
> each frame's DOM to be loaded?
>
> >

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to