Sorry, this can't be done at the moment. Any commands that open a new 
tab (or window) will obey the global Firefox setting - so you could 
always just set it in the Firefox options to always open in the background.

- Blair




On 5/11/2008 5:24 AM, Alex Hough wrote:
> Hi Abi,
>
> I mean that I would like the new tab to open whilst I stay on the
> existing tab from which I searched.
>
> Alex
>
> 2008/11/4 Abimanyu Raja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
>
>     Oops.. I meant open in the background = NOT focus on the newly
>     opened search tab?
>
>     2008/11/4 Abimanyu Raja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
>
>         Hi Alex,
>
>         Does open in the background mean focus on the newly opened
>         search tab?
>
>         - Abi
>
>         2008/11/4 Alex Hough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
>
>             Hello there,
>
>             How would I change my setting so that searches via ubiquity
>             open in the background.
>
>             Best Wishes
>             Alex
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> t: 0161 442 2202
> m: 0781 372 50 17
> Shortlisted for the Manchester Beacon Mapping Creativity project.
>
> >

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to