I'm just starting looking at Ubiquity and I thought I'd write a simple
search shortcut as my first command. The results are available at
http://dave.org.uk/ubiquity/lovefilm.html.
But there's a problem with the command which becomes obvious when you
search for a string containing a space. If you search, for example,
for Woody Allen then the query text gets "double-url-encoded" and ends
up as "woody%2520allen" - which is "woody%20allen" with the % url-
encoded again for some reason.
Is this something that Utils.openUrlInBrowser is doing for me? Or is
it a problem with the LoveFilm web site?
My code is:
CmdUtils.CreateCommand({
name: "lovefilm",
synonyms: [ "lf" ],
preview: "Searches for film titles, directors or actors at
LOVEFiLM.com",
takes: {"search for": noun_arb_text},
execute: function(input) {
var query = input.text;
var url = "http://www.lovefilm.com/search/overview.html?
search_keywords=" + query;
Utils.openUrlInBrowser(url);
CmdUtils.setLastResult(url);
},
homepage: "http://dave.org.uk/ubiquity/lovefilm.html",
author: { name: "Dave Cross", email: "[email protected]"},
license: "MPL",
});
Any help is appreciated.
Cheers,
Dave...
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---