Yaron, I'm sorry to hear about that. This is very bizarre, though, in that the other bugs we're working to squash in 0.5.3 are problems with it after being loaded as an add-on... are you able to access about:ubiquity, for example? Did you update any other add-ons about the same time? Is Firefox all good if Ubiquity is disabled or uninstalled?
mitcho > > Hi, > > I have a problem when trying to upgrade ubiquity to version 0.5.3, it > is stuck on installation and keep saying I need to restart firefox to > complete installation. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that > didn't work either. I'm using firefox 3.5.2 on windows xp sp3. > > Regards. > > -- mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine) [email protected] http://mitcho.com/ linguist, coder, teacher --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ubiquity-firefox" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
