Hi Mitcho , After trying several things, I finally managed to find a link to install the latest version directly (0.5.4). I uninstalled the version I had before so it would be a "fresh" install and not an upgrade. This time it worked. Not sure yet if future updates will work fine, I'll have to wait and see.
Thank you for taking your time to try and help me, good to know there is someone to speak with. It would be nice if there was a portal easily accessed to get the latest version, because at the moment I had to do some search in google and some forums to find a direct link to the latest version. Regards, Yaron On Aug 13, 7:36 pm, mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine) <[email protected]> wrote: > Yaron, > > None of us have been able to reproduce this behavior but we really > would love to figure this issue out. > > Are you running any add-ons which might affect the add-on installation > process? Could you try turning other add-ons off and installing or > installing on a new profile [1]? Also, when you do so, please > completely remove all versions of Ubiquity once and then try > installing the new xpi. > > [1]http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Managing+profiles > > If you still have trouble with it, could you show us exactly what > happens when you try to install the 0.5.4pre with some screenshots or > something? > > Thanks! > > mitcho > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ubiquity-firefox" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
