Rick, I think the counts are according to where in the stream the data is
being calculated, which seems to me to be at the bridging module code. Any
 RX data is counted twice, once at the port it comes in (LAN or WLAN) and
then again transferring the bridge. So adding the RX of both ports equals
the bridge total RX. Hat is the easy part.

Now my best guess on the harder numbers.

First the bridge TX count.... The program only counts Broadcast traffic,
thus only 8.44m out of bridge. Could be that chip does not have storage
bits to access?

Next, the, I think the answer lies in AirMax perhaps. Wherever
compression/decompression is performed. For TX out of WLAN, you would
expect data from LAN to be compressed to send Wirelessly to another UBNT
AirMax unit... And it is. But in TX to LAN just the opposite, the data has
to be decompressed from UBNT proprietary formula into data that any non
UBNT unit can use... Thus data leaving out a LAN is bigger.... And it is.

Just an old programmers guess 🐸

On Monday, January 5, 2015, RickG <rgunder...@gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rgunder...@gmail.com');>> wrote:

> I imagine it might be helpful if I attached a graphic rather than pdf so
> here it is.
>
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 12:37 PM, RickG <rgunder...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Referring to the attached graph: Why do the interfaces show such a
>> difference in bytes transferred?
>> --
>> -RickG KyWiFi
>>

> --