The user with the 1.625 modulation and the few in single digits are causing
your AP to give the latency. Correct those crappy connections and the latency
will dissipate.

From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Montgomery
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:28 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] M365, high latency

Sorry, I forgot the attachment:

Mark Montgomery
Owner
Net-Change.Com
252-482-7683
252-333-0154

On Jul 14, 2016, at 12:27 PM, Mark Montgomery <m...@net-change.com> wrote:

Does anyone have an idea why subscribers on an AP would have high latency as
shown below? The latency number fluctuates from 1 or 2 to as high as the
example below. Could the AP have a problem or could a subscriber be causing the
problem? We have two other AP’s on this water tank. They seem to be working
fine.  All are running 5MHz channel width, All have RF Armor. Please let me
know.

Thanks,

Mark Montgomery
Owner