The -81 connection needs to go.

The council one needs to be tested under load and see if it improves.

We don't allow clients worse than -72 on our M365 gear.

--

On 7/14/2016 12:33 PM, Andy Trimmell wrote:

The user with the 1.625 modulation and the few in single digits are causing your AP to give the latency. Correct those crappy connections and the latency will dissipate.

*From:*ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Mark Montgomery
*Sent:* Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:28 PM
*To:* Ubiquiti Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [Ubnt_users] M365, high latency

Sorry, I forgot the attachment:

Mark Montgomery
Owner
Net-Change.Com <http://net-change.com>
252-482-7683
252-333-0154

On Jul 14, 2016, at 12:27 PM, Mark Montgomery <m...@net-change.com <mailto:m...@net-change.com>> wrote:

Does anyone have an idea why subscribers on an AP would have high latency as shown below? The latency number fluctuates from 1 or 2 to as high as the example below. Could the AP have a problem or could a subscriber be causing the problem? We have two other AP’s on this water tank. They seem to be working fine. All are running 5MHz channel width, All have RF Armor. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark Montgomery
Owner
Net-Change.Com <http://net-change.com>