Those of you who use Unifi.  I am about to do an outdoor event for 1 week.
Going to use Unifi to provide Wi-Fi.
Question: How much bandwidth do you lose per AP if you use the Wireless link
ability of the AUP-Outdoor+ Aps (2.4 Only).

I will have 1GB fiber to the location.  3 Buildings and a large outside area to
cover so I have 4 outdoor Aps.  Should I setup a 5.8 Omni 40Mhz wide with a
Nanobeam 19 at each AP and building to feed each APs or will the wireless link
of the Unifi suffice?  Going to give 5MB per connection and don’t want to kill
the main Unifi AP.

TThoughts

Steve Barnes
Wireless Operations Manager