Does this also happen with latest versions of firmware like v5.6.6, v5.6.7?

Eduardo

From: alex phillips
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 4:12 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Unexpected reboot warning in UBNT radios

yes it means that there was some type of issue that made watch dog reboot your
radio, unless you have a ping watchdog on the radio, in which that is what did
it

The file just needs to be renamed to a .tar file then opened like a compressed
file, then you can see all the wonderful files in there that may or may not
tell you what went wrong.

My suggestion is to open ticket up with ubnt support and send them the file to
tell you what happened and how to fix it.

Alex Phillips
CEO and General Manager
RBNS.net
HighSpeedLink.net
WISPA.org Board of Directors (2011-2017)
WISPA President (2015-2017)
540-908-3993