From: "Mitch" <mi...@abetterwireless.com>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2016 11:10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Unexpected reboot warning in UBNT radios

LOL
Here is my ticket.....
downgrade to 5.5.11?? and be exposed to the virus or upgrade to beta

Rick P. (Ubiquiti Networks)
Sep 5, 09:05 PDT
Hi Mitch,

The firmware v5.5.11 doesn't have any warning. However, we think its more of a
firmware issue where the radios reboot rather than just a warning.

Please let us know if you're still facing any issues with v5.5.11. You can also
upgrade the radios to v6-beta12 which can be downloaded from here:

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/airMAX-Beta-Blog/airOS-v6-0-Beta12-Released/ba-p/1634976

As v6 is still in beta, you will need beta access to download it. For
instructions on completing the Beta signup please see our KnowledgeBase article
here: https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/204908664

Thanks!

Rick P.
Ubiquiti Networks