Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply.

I am intrigued about the smaller channel size ... May I ask a few more
questions ?

1) Are the AF11x going to have 'sync' capability so that the channel freq can
be reused by another AF11x pointing in a different direction ?

2) is the 50Mhz/56Mhz channel size limitation a "hardware limitation' or a '
software limitation' ? Can we expect this to change in the near future ?
or we are going to be always under-utilizing the 80Mhz channel with the AF11x ?

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street