I was hoping to get an official answer, than trying to speculate.

Hopefully Alex from Ubiquiti will chime in.

I do have a few more questions, it is hard to extrapolate the answers from the
murky forums.

1) Are these High/Low radios ? or will they use both for tx & rx as needed.

2) The radios are using both polarities on both channels (MIMO / XPIC), can
they be configured to work as SISO ? i.e. just use one polarity based on
channel availability ?

Thank.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom