-------- Original message --------From: alex phillips <highspeedl...@gmail.com>
Date: 11/23/16  10:49 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Ubiquiti Users Group
<ubnt_users@wispa.org> Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Great CCQ, AMC, AMQ, etc. shit
throughput
Have you tried the Alt Modulation yet?
Alex Phillips
CEO and General Manager
RBNS.net
HighSpeedLink.netWISPA.org Board of Directors  (2011-2017)WISPA President
(2015-2017)540-908-3993

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Mike Hammett <wispaubntus...@ics-il.net>
wrote:
I have a link that's a couple hundred feet. -57 or so signal with balanced
chains. CCQ, AMC and AMQ are all above 95%. I only can get double digit KILObit
throughput one direction. I've rebooted, upgraded to 5.6.9, sent in support
files, checked CPU usage, etc. Modulations are 130/130 on 20 MHz (was at least
240/240, usually 270/300 on 40 MHz). The worst noise in the area is probably
-87.

I have no clue.

-----
Mike Hammett