I put a Mikrotik router between the upstream switch and the AP. I did a packet
capture. Only 1% of the 25 megs it recorded was actually for that subnet. I
setup bridge filters to only allow untagged and their VoIP VLANs. (I ended up
needing more to get their VoIP working, but I didn't get it figured out before
they fixed everything.) PC worked great. Speedtests worked great. Their
networking department neglected to mention that they reconfigured their rings
the night before and now the switch that I plug into is on the ring. All of the
ports were trunk ports. They corrected it to being an access port and everybody
is now happy!

-----
Mike Hammett

Intelligent Computing Solutions