Rocket M5 running 5.6.5 (XM) AP WDS mode with 19 customers.

The WebUI was not loading dynamic data, and tab images.  I could not
get an apparent responce from the reboot button on the system tab.  Not
surprising when the page is obviously missing some of its resources.

I was able to log in via SSH.  The top five processes were
/usr/www/glogo.cgi.  That seems to be symlinked to status.cgi.  Load
average was just above 5.

Since the reboot, it still doesn't want to load the main tab, in Safari
or Chrome.  The wireless tab loaded, Network didn't, Advanced loaded,
Services loaded, System loaded.  I clicked the support info button
several minutes ago, but nothing has downloaded.

Load average is 0 and I don't see anything unusual in ps.

I'm about to update to 5.6.9 on general principles.

Has anyone else seen something like this?  Maybe I have hardware trying
to fail.

XM.v5.6.5# mca-status
deviceName=ap2.arrw.tcworks.net,deviceId=00:27:22:EC:67:B4,firmwareVersion=XM.ar7240.v5.6.5.29033.160515.2119,platform=Rocket
 M5,deviceIp=10.128.251.14

apMac=00:27:22:EC:67:B4
wlanOpmode=ap
wlanConnections=19