From: "Jesse DuPont" <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 12:25:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] V6 PD on UBNT

We do this every day using AirRouters and XM/XW CPEs. They're in router mode,
PPPoE, getting v6 via PD and auto-configuring the LAN side.

Screen shots attached.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC
Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com / celeritynetworksllc
Like us! facebook.com /celeritybroadband