I don't think AirGateways support IPv6, but when we sell an AirRouter to a
customer, it's is their edge and is generally in SOHO router mode. The WAN
screenshot I sent is the portion of the config that requests the v6 prefix and
the LAN screenshot is the portion that adds that prefix to the LAN of the
router and enables autoconfiguration.

It's worth noting that on my tower routers, both SLAAC and DHCP-PD are enabled
towards customers (this is true for both PPPoE and IPoE). Many consumer routers
(although not all) will not actually route v6 from LAN to WAN (and back) unless
they have a global address on their WAN port (in a different prefix than the
LAN prefix). While a global v6 address is not technically required to route v6
(for most consumer router v6 route tables, gateways are almost always
link-local addresses, not global addresses), if the router is doing v6 DNS
proxy (actually using resolving DNS over v6), it needs its own global v6
address to do so.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 5:57 PM -0700, "Shawn C. Peppers"
<videodirectwispal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jesse,
I am assuming your airgateways are in bridge mode correct?  How are you
handling /64 PD on LAN side of a customers router?

Shawn C. PeppersVideo Direct Satellite & Entertainment866-680-8433 Toll
Free480-287-9960 Faxhttp://www.video-direct.tv
On Jan 16, 2017, at 12:58 PM, Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>