Anyone else having issues with compatibility on the Ethernet links between the
edgepoint16 and the af5x?  I have a few of these setups out there but one tower
in specific, i am direct dc powering the edgepoint and for some reason i will
randomly loose the ethernet link for random amounts of time to two different
AF5xs.  Sometimes the interface will flap and sometimes it just goes down and
stays down.  The devices stays powered and the wireless link stays active.
This does not happen at the same time to both radios and I  have swapped the
cables out which are about 15foot long.  I have zero issues with the mimosa
b11, any of the 6 ubnt rocket ac prism radios, or any of the powerbeams hooked
to this edgepoint also.  I was thinking maybe it was the af5x radios but we
pulled it down one of them and bench tested it and its fine.  Voltage when
under load is 52v and i am powering with a meanwell se-48-600.  Using a #10
wire at 300 foot....so i feel confident its not a power related issue.

Shawn C. Peppers
Video Direct Satellite & Entertainment
866-680-8433 Toll Free
480-287-9960 Fax