Clay

We have seen the same thing with 6.0 and also XM devices crashing

So far the 6.0 has not worked well with any of our 2.4 or 900

XW we have seen power drops and crashing.

We have backed all air routers down to 5.5.11 and they are working great now.

We are working with the DEV firmwares and so far no changes

Also are testing the new GEN2 AC and so far looks great!!

Mitch Koep

218-851-8689 cell