AC Gen2 dead LAN port?
From: "James Craig via Ubnt_users" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Date: 7/11/17 5:19 pm
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Cc: "Principal WISPA Member List" <w...@wispa.org>

 Hi Mike,
I'd like to get this one back, sending you an email.

 On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Mike Lyon <mike.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Anyone seen a LAN port die on a Rocket M5 AC Gen2 radio? deployed one about a
month ago and then suddenly, the LAN port died on it. LAN light on radio lights
up but I don't get any link to an device I plug it into. I tried resetting it,
still no love. PoE still works and all lights light up on it.
It only lasted a month :(

-Mike

--
    Mike Lyon