We had a similar Gen2 5ghz.  The WIFI failed to connect. Upon inspection the
ethernet port came up but before the PC /switch arrived at a state where data
could pass the light blinked and started all over.

Never got into the radio to reconfigure.  It was 80ft up a tree. Had to
retrieve.

Tried to TFTP a new firmware.  The radio accepted the new firmware but that did
not fix the problem.  We are RMAing it.

Rick

Rick Boucher
Webmaster / Systems Admin
Orcas Online / San Juan Web
(360) 376-6411
http://www.orcasonline.com
http://www.sanjuanweb.com
The information source for the San Juan Islands

Plans for the next day - "Work, work from early to late. In fact
I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer."
- Martin Luther