Check the interface stats on both the radio and the router/switch closest up
stream.  You probably have a bad interface, cable, or connector somewhere.
Also you could have a wireless congestion or interference issue, try changing
the feq on the AP.

Shawn C. Peppers
Video Direct
866-680-8433 Toll Free