it has come up magically overnight....could be water in the cable.  i'm not
currently in the office but i think weekley has an eye on it.....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Troy Gibson, Byhalia.net,LLC
  To: Ubiquiti Users Group
  Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Rocket M2 ethernet link problem.

  I agree with Rick.

  Not sure what connectors your using, but maybe try some from a new box.  I
recently had some bad ends.

  Check the cable for odd bends or cable skin deformities as they enter the
switch or radio and cut the cable back farther to remove if possible before
adding new end connectors.  Just had that issue yesterday.  Looked normal, but
switch was giving me an error on one pin of the connector.

  I use a basic ethernet tester but need better tester.  If you have a Netonix
switch, set it up on that cable  and run the cable diagnostics.   That helped
me test some wires to find the issues above!

  Hope that helps!

  Troy Gibson