What firmware do you have on the RB3011s?  The factory firmware (6.34?) had
packet loss issues that was fixed around 6.36.4.

From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Kristian Hoffmann
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:34 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] AF5x packet loss

I wish these had a loopback test, because that would be an easy way to find
out.  The wireless capacity during the events is a nice straight line, so
there's no indication that it's a wireless problem, but that doesn't rule it
out either.

I'll run some tests pinging the radio itself at the same time, and see if
there's loss to the radio as well.

Generally, OSPF is running over these links, but I've disabled the OSPF
instance and have the same results.

-Kristian