Why do you need a loopback test when the capacity graph says the same thing
in real time?

I would definitely start by doing a ping between radios and see if it's the
wireless link versus ethernet/ports/etc.  Last time I saw this, it was
caused by a surge suppressor making the link go down/up super fast (I would
get about 1 packet lost per 5 minutes).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343