Hi Steve -

No question the 2-pack was poor decision.  This was never designed for
retail, but can definitely see it looks like it with the packaging.  The
2-pack was due to many using for quick ptp links with their WISP.  Had a
lot of request for selling as singles or 2-pack for this purpose.  The
5-pack should never have been dropped and as mentioned here is shipping
again.

We have a ton in development for the WISP community and looking forward to
it.

Regards,
Ben