Rio Cities
csoi...@riocities.net
505-966-6389

On Jul 29, 2019, at 4:37 PM, Robert Dillon <rdil...@itxbb.net> wrote:

Interesting.  You have been happy with the Mikrotik 60Ghz then?

-------- Original message --------
From: Roy <r.engehau...@gmail.com>
Date: 7/29/19 10:07 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Ubiquiti LBE-5AC

We use LiteBeam AC Gen 2 and LBE-5AC-23 successfully out to 3 miles. YMMV.
For .5 miles and less, we are starting to use Mikrotik 60Ghz

Roy

On 7/29/2019 5:44 AM, Phil Curnutt wrote:

The original model needs the unlock code for the UNII, the newer, Gen2,
comes activated.  They work fine for short shots 3/4 of mile or less:
anything longer move to the PowerBeams.  The LBE's work much better then
the NBE's that have a funky antenna pattern.

Phil