So far so good.  Its limited to four users right now but those links are
working great.  Love the AP with the 180 degree antenna coverage and
beam steering.

Its definitely LOS but we have one link running between two building
across a parking lot with the radios looking through windows.  Longest
link is about 1200 feet.