Hello!

We are nearing the Beta Feisty release. On the accessibility front we
have some nice new features on the way but also some severe bugs
remaining and some other lose ends.

I propose we hold an IRC meeting next week to focus on the road to
Feisty. And that means mainly focusing on bugs!

For a start we are lacking a clear list of serious bugs for Feisty. It's
possible to find them in launchpad, but they are not all tagged or
subscribed in a useful way.

As a start, I've set up a wiki page where we can list the bugs that
should be on our radar: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Testing/Bugs

Please help with extending this list and keeping it up to date!

We should also agree on a standard way of tagging accessibility bugs so
that they will be easier to group and search for.

Anyone have preferred meeting times. Perhaps in the UTC evening so we
can catch some US West Coast people?

Henrik