-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kenny
Hitt
Sent: 23 November 2007 16:54
To: ubuntu-accessibility@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: Orca Preferences won't launch

Hi.

Have you tried running orca -t in a terminal?
Also, control-alt-backspace is the wrong way to quit the desktop.  You
should choose quit from the system menu instead.
Ctl-alt-backspace is the equivalent of ctl-alt-del to the Xserver.  Killing
the Xserver like that is only done when you have no other option.

          Kenny