Hi,
Flash is installed on this computer. When I try to go to a site that
uses flash Orca quits speaking. The flash sound doesn't work either. The
only way to get Orca back is to ctrl-alt-backspace and log in again. I
am not sure but I think it is freezing the whole computer because trying
to logout or restart doesn't work. Of course I am trying to logout
without speech, so there's a chance I am doing something wrong but I
don't think so.
On my computer, I have gnash installed and everything works fine. Orca
and gnash seem to share the sound output without conflict. Is there
anything I can do to get it working with flash?
Thanks for the help
Storm