Hi,
I installed speech-dispatcher and the python-speechd library. It doesn't
show up in my Orca, and I get the error:
client: speech-dispatcher failed to start: connection refused
I have had this problem on 2 laptops both running Hardy. I have a
desktop running Gutsy and it works just fine. I did have to restart in
Gutsy before the speech worked though. well, actually, a logout and in
would probably have worked just as well, but some Windows habbits are
hard to break. *grin*
Anyway, is there something else I need to do to get speech-dispatcher
working?
Thanks for the help
Storm