Dear syr,

Thank You for programmers technique for disabling pulse audio. I found out
fully functioning solution.

User must install Ubuntu Jaunty by using install choice from a boot screen,
user must also enable assistive technology support by pressing F5 key and
then choose number 3.

And then press down arrow key. So The Ubuntu Jaunty can be installed like
Ubuntu Hardy heron distro, by using install choice from A boot screen. This
has been inpossible in Ubuntu Intrepid.

But thank YOu for YOur advice. Because disabling pulseaudio is very complex
and YOurs approach is easy and will very probably work. But now, while i
installed Ubuntu Jaunty by using install choice from A boot screen, i AM not
forced to disable pulse audio.

But Alsa will very probably work faster.

I thought, that core developers prepared somethink for reliable
installation.

This is a solution.

If this solution is not working in The official Ubuntu Jaunty, it will work
in The live CDS, i downloaded yesterday one.