Hi,
I use thunderbird 3.0. It is a beta version but works quite well with orca.

On 05/31/2009 05:14 PM, Peter Torpey wrote:

I set up my mail account in Evolution, but can't seem to easily red HTML messages.

When I hit enter on a message to red it with Orca, the braille display says something like "panel is showing HTML", but the message can't be read.

I figured out that I could read the message with Orca if I hit the option to use this message as part of a new message (like forwarding the message). If I do that, the contents can be read by navigating with the arrow keys.

This seems a bit awkward, though, and I thought there must be a better method.

If not, is there another mail client which should preferably be used with Orca?

Thanks.

--Pete

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza