Hi Daniele,
Some questions:
Did you install ubuntu with orca running?
What version of ubuntu?

Supposing that it is version 9.04, try to create the following empty
file in your home directory.
.pulse_a11y_nostart

To create the file you can type the following command in a terminal session:
touch .pulse_a11y_nostart

You may also remove pulseaudio with the following command:
sudo apt-get purge pulseaudio

Again, supposing that you are trying ubuntu 9.04.

[]S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vil...@informal.com.br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859