> Hi.  It's part of Debian.  I am running Sid, but it's been a Debian package
> for a few years.

Huh?  I thought ocropus just got created via google summer of code not
long ago.  You and others must have thought I meant tesseract which is
not the email I replied to because you are the second person who emailed
me something about it instead of ocropus to my query about ocropus here.
The other guy who emailed me I am even more sure meant tesseract because
he actually included a link to it.  I appreciate everyone's kindness to
answer questions, but please read the message people are replying to
before replying.  Thanks.