Hi, List!

I've tried various flavors of Ubuntu on this machine, with none of which
can I get an accessible install.  I made the usb install media with
unetbootin in Windows.  When I boot any of them, I do not get a chance
to choose language, accessibility options, etc.  Rather, they boot
directly into Ubuntu desktop.  If I start Orca, I'm taken through that
setup.  After setup, I log back in as ubuntu, with no password.  Orca
will not start automatically, no matter the setting of this option in
setup.  Once orca is starrted, I try the installer.  The installer comes
up as inaccesible to Orca.  The rest of the desktop works as expected.
I had none of this trouble when booting from cdrom.