On Sun, 16 May 2010, Tim Cross wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> I've added comments in-line below. However, this is probably beginning to get
> a little off topic for the list. Maybe take further discussion off list if you

I beg to differ.  This is an accessibility list, and these questions are
surely fundamental to accessibility issues.  This is about finding out how
to deal with issues that affect all access technologies in an open source
ecosystem.  Most other questions get shunted out to the orca list, or the
gnome list, etc, because they end up being too specific for this list.

> want to respond further. Alternatively, maybe you have some suggestions or
> ubuntu specific points that could be brought in to get things more on-topic?

Alternatively, would you like to suggest a list that is better for this
kind of question, given that it relates to open source accessibility issues?

> I'm not up-to-date enough with current VR issues to be able to provide any
> really constructive advice. However, I also understand how important it can be
> to have general discussion and possibly find the ideas or energy to carry
> things forward further. I'm happy to discuss further off list if you wish.
>
> regards,
>
> Tim

        Hugh