I'm seeing the same problem with unity and orca.  Accessibility is
great once you get into a program, but getting there is another thing.
Is there a way to remove unity and go back to a two-pannel configuration
like on the desktop, or the netbook interface available in Lucid?  Any
help with this would be greatly appreciated.  One thing I considered was
to go to the keyboard shortcuts menu and set up shortcuts for commonly
used apps.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks,

Guy