On Sun, 29 May 2011 19:22:25 -0700
Jonathan Marsden <jmars...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On 05/29/2011 12:03 PM, Alan Bell wrote:
>
> >> How about sharing Ubuntu's current official accessibility roadmap with
> >> the Lubuntu developers, as a start?  ...
>
> > not a roadmap as such, but I have started drafting a document on the
> > Ubuntu infrastructure for accessibility
> > http://pad.ubuntu.com/AccessibilityInfrastructure
>
> Does this mean that, in reality, there is no accessiblity roadmap, for
> any Ubuntu variant?

No, it means each distribution makes its own accessibility roadmap,
since we don't know what each distribution developers are capable of
during a cycle. Kubuntu, for example, will have accessible
installations and screen-reader this cycle. Xubuntu has not decided on
its plans yet. Each variant is in fact a separate distribution, even if
we all use the same repositories.

--
Charlie Kravetz