Some months ago, when LightDM developers proposed LightDM as a official
GNOME module, accessibility was also a question:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2011-May/msg00264.html

And taking into account last question from Robert Ancell (LightDM
developer), it seems that at that moment it was not really accessible:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2011-May/msg00487.html

You could try to contact Robert Ancell directly, to check if things have
improved since May.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias