One more thought, is there an easy way to choose unity 2d to see if that yields any better results?

On 09/07/2011 07:50 PM, Guy Schlosser wrote:
Hi all, I have a question concerning getting orca started in Oneiric. After I installed the latest package updates, I rebooted, logged in and when I launched Orca, I was able to get through the setup, and accessibility was finally enabled. Now when I log out and back in, I get no speech. Is there something I'm not doing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy