Hi,

Using 11.10 and the latest Orca from master, I find that opening a large (many folders and files) directory in Nautilus will cause the entire session to be unusable and unresponsive. Opening this same directlry in pcmanfm is a nearly instantaneous operation. When I open the gnome control center and to to the system info dialogue, on the listing of associated applications, I only see categories for web, music, video, and photos. Posts in the Ubuntu forums suggest there should be more pages, including file manager. I'd appreciate an accessible way to do this.

Thanks,

Dave