On 06/03/12 18:16, Nolan Darilek wrote:
I thought I'd post to Brainstorm about this, so I wrote a letter. Only, the account creation process uses an ASCII CAPTCHA with no audio equivalent. I can't even run that past WebVisum.

I'll figure something else out, I guess. Ugh this is disheartening. I was so looking forward to a 12.04 release that, while not perfect, would at least give me a working GNOME 3 and current at-spi2.

that is an ascii art captcha, which is interesting, not seen one of those before. If you use IRC feel free to message me the captcha and I will tell you what it says. I am AlanBell on the freenode network.

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at
http://libertus.co.uk