Hi Guy,
Please forgive my dumb question, but how can I switch windows using the launcher?
Thanks.

On 03/08/2012 10:00 PM, Guy Schlosser wrote:
Actually, I just updated my system 20 minutes ago, and I still can't use
alt+tab or alt+f4 in Unity 2d. The only way I can switch windows is to
use the launcher. One thing I did notice though, is that the quick menus
are now working. This is super cool for me, since I use my jump drive
quite a bit, and can now easily eject it. Should these keys be working?
Are the bindings still alt+tab and alt+f4? Any suggestions would be
appreciated, and looking forward to 12.04 release.

Thanks,

Guy

On 03/08/2012 04:32 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:ncher.
On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 06:09:28AM EST, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza