It works, thanks!

On 04/11/2012 06:53 AM, Hammer Attila wrote:
I confirm with José wrote.
In startup applications preference tool not have any checkable
applications.
I installed all updates my system.
Testing purpose I removed my home directory the
.config/autostart/libcanberra-login-sound.desktop file, after this I
start startup applications preference tool and experienced José wrote
result.
This file missing in /etc/xdg/autostart directory too.
José, I sending you an attachment.
Try you copying this desktop file with your ~/.config/autostart folder,
and execute startup applications preference tool.
If the ~/.config/autostart directory not existing your system, need
creating.
This test desktop file default not enabled the login sound, but easy
possible checking this with startup applications preference tool if the
desktop file is present.

Attila