Hy Vojtěch,

With you experienced Orca tabs related issues is a GTK3 bug, already reported but not fixed yet. Unfortunately now I not found the bugreport link. With Libreoffice related problems will be resolve I think the at-spi2-core package upgrade with upstream 2.4.1 release. I using at-spi2-core 3.4.1 release in gnome-3-4 branch, and my machine Libreoffice works fine.

You wrote:
"Now I would like you to help me to clarify some misunderstandings:
1. What are those dash, HUD, menu etc... I am confused.
When I press Super key, i can search applications, files etc. good. Is
there any way of dislpaying applications in categories like in gnome?"
If you would like a similar experience with oldest GNOME interface, but not want replace Unity 2d environment, I suggest you try Classic Menu Indicator.
http://www.webupd8.org/2011/06/use-classic-menu-in-unity-classicmenu.html
I not tested this indicator under Precise, hopefuly will be work.
Hud unfortunately realy silent in unity-2d 0.10.0-0ubuntu1 version, with oldest 0.8.0-0ubuntu1 version prewious works fine.
Already reopened following bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/949445

Attila